Gyproc BOND-it is a bonding agent that enables quick preparation of ceiling and wall surfaces (especially RCC surfaces) within 24 hours. It enables dual benefits of mechanical and chemical bonding, which eliminates the labour-intensive hacking process and the risk of plaster de-bonding.
- Dual bonding (mechanical as well as chemical grip)
- The green colour makes identification easy
- Application in one coat
- Contains fine aggregates for better mechanical, as well as chemical adhesion
- Works equally well for both gypsum and sand-cement plaster
- Its Mandatory to apply on any low-suction surface (concrete surfaces like RCC columns, beams, slabs, shear walls)
- Eliminates the risk of de-bonding
- Twenty times faster than traditional hacking
- Easy single coat application
- No tackiness requirement for bonding (after drying in 24 hours, Plaster can be applied over it upto 10 days)
Technical & Physical ParametersPhysical Parameters
- Setting Time 24 Hrs
- Color Green
- Bonding Strength > 1 Mpa*
- Coverage 50 Sqft/Kg*
- Polymer based Liquid
- Air Drying
- Type Colloidal solution with suspended solids
Application Procedure:Background Preparation:
Surface on which BOND-it application to be done should be clean, dry and free from mold oil or any other agents. Any faults in the structure, particularly those which may lead to moisture penetration, must be rectified. Just before application of BOND-it, prewetting must be done with the help of a brush/roller.
Mix material properly with clean rod to properly distribute solid particles in the solution.
Use good quality paint brush. The brush should be cleaned with enough water immediately after use. Apply with even distribution of fine aggregates over the surface. Allow it to dry thoroughly for around 24 hours.